Sunday, March 1, 2015

Peer Reviews: The Americas

Cally: Her blog was so informative! I like that she focused on just the Aztecs, because she had such wonderful information about this group of people. When she talked about the pyramids, it actually answered a question that I had thought of in class but forgot to investigate myself. It was about whether or not they used their temples as tombs for the emperors, like the Egyptians did, but I found out, from her information, that they did not. I also really liked her in-text links, they had some great examples. Overall, Cally has the most informative blog that I have looked at so far and makes me want to strive to make mine better.

Alecia: I thought she did a great job of explaining a little bit about each of the cultures of the Americas. Her images were nice of each location and her images of current day applications were good as well. I especially liked the rug with trapezoids on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment