Sunday, January 25, 2015

Blog Reflection: 1/25/15

   Nichole Kopsias: I felt that she had a very well rounded blog post with information that touched on many areas of Egyptian design history. I really liked how she had a link inside her text, by clicking on the word Giza, I was able to go to another website and learn more about it. That was a nice touch. The images that she used were interesting and as soon as I looked at them I was able to tell that they were of Egyptian influence, spot on for this time period. I also thought that the YouTube video was a great touch!

Paige S: She covered the facts, but it seemed slightly dry. Some more in depth discussion would have been nice. I thought that the image of the Great Hypostyle Hall was interesting and would like to know more about that location. I thought that the bathroom example of current day application was neat and well executed without being too over the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment