Sunday, January 18, 2015

Peer Reviews 1/18

Paige Perry: Your post was very informative and well written. I really enjoyed your images, especially those of the modern day applications. They were great examples of post and lintel architecture, and the one of the sitting area was gorgeous. You really seem to have a great understanding of this time period and helped me to know more than I previously did.

Mackenzie Carpenter: I really like your examples of current applications of the prehistoric period. The home with the white stone interior was gorgeous and instantly made me think of the prehistoric period, it almost reminded me of the Flintstones. I also thought that your video was a nice addition and was very informative about the different cave paintings. The photo of the piece of furniture intrigues me, it is difficult to tell its exact size though, so I wonder if it is a piece of furniture or if it is a cooking pot or bowl of some type?

No comments:

Post a Comment