Sunday, February 8, 2015

Peer Review: Early Christian

Samantha Marnell: I thought that her information was good, however it wasn't much and I didn't really learn anything from it that we hadn't already heard in class. I would have liked to see a little more. Also, I could not get any of her pictures to download so I have no clue what they looked like.

Katie Kaywood: I really enjoyed the overall design of Katie's blog, it looks very professional and chic. I thought that she had a good grasp on the overall Early Christian time period and her photos were spot on. The photos of current application were great and I especially like the second photo, with the ceiling and rug that almost seemed to reflect one anothers patterns. Also, the video was a great addition, I did not watch the entire thing but it did seem very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment