Sunday, April 26, 2015

American Design Periods: Peer Reviews

Paige P: I enjoyed how Paige highlighted two specific designers/periods. I would have maybe liked to see more examples of Duncan Phyfe's work though, because he was such an important designer/furniture maker during this time. I did really like her current day example of the kitchen though, that is the style I would like to have in my future kitchen.

Mackenzie C: I really thought it was neat that she included an example of the color pallet that was used during this period. I also like that she had an example of a floor plan, I actually did that on my blog as well. I think that seeing the floor plan makes it easier to imagine what stepping into a Victorian American home, really would have felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment